Our Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction Industry Group covers all aspects of real estate acquisition and development.
Our Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction group members have extensive experience in assisting clients in developing and constructing real estate projects, including initial entity formation and joint venture organization, acquisition contract negotiation, land use/zoning matters, negotiating construction contracts, negotiating construction and permanent financing terms, franchise agreement review and negotiation, negotiation of restrictions among tenants and other occupants, property operation and management, leasing and sales, and back-end disposition and litigation-related services.
- Real Estate Acquisition, Sales and Development
- Operating Asset Purchases and Dispositions
- Hotel Development, Operation and Management
- Advice on Tax Issues
- Like-Kind Exchange Transactions
- Zoning / Land Use
- Joint Ventures
- Foreclosure and Real Estate Related Litigation
- Environmental Compliance, Counseling and Litigation
- Construction Contract Negotiations
- Construction Claims, Liens and Litigation
- Construction and Permanent Financing
- Franchise Agreements
- Influencer agreements
If you have any questions for our Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction attorneys, contact us here.
Please note that the above text does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Should you be in need of legal services regarding a particular matter, please reach out directly to one of our attorneys. Click here for our full website disclaimer.