Our Mergers and Acquisitions Practice advises clients on all aspects of business acquisitions, sales, mergers, and recapitalizations.
We focus on middle-market companies with closely-held ownership structures. We know and understand well the issues facing owners. We handle transactions on both the buy and sell-side, including stock purchases, asset purchases, mergers, divestitures, and recapitalizations. On the sell-side, we have worked extensively with both strategic acquirers and private equity buyers, and we understand how to tailor our approach to each.
- Full-service representation through all aspects of transaction – from indication of interest / letter of intent through closing
- Advise on deal structure, including federal and state tax matters
- Assist with due diligence, including management of electronic data rooms
- Prepare, review and negotiate all transaction agreements
- Coordinate with financing sources, whether institutional or private
Coordinate with other advisors such as investment bankers and accountants to maximize efficiency and value to client