The attorneys in our Technology Industry Group are focused on supporting the fast-paced and evolving technology industry in the Carolinas.
We provide a broad array of services to our technology clients, including review of commercial transactions, M&A advisory, and dispute resolution. Our technology attorneys advise clients in a wide range of businesses, from software developers and SaaS providers to healthcare providers and IT consultants.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate technology agreements, licenses, and commercial relationships
- Advise clients in the technology industry in connection with M&A transactions
- Assist clients with dispute resolution – misappropriation of trade secrets/confidential information, solicitation of employees, license violations
- Work with clients in understanding issues and relationships throughout their value chain – OEM/developer, resellers, service providers, end users
- Support startup clients with business formation and capital raising
- Help clients in migrating to the cloud and protecting their data
- Assist clients in navigating the intersection between healthcare and technology (HIPAA, ePHI, and HITECH)
- Software developers
- IT consulting
- Technology resale (VAR)
- SaaS, ITaaS, and IaaS
- Cloud services
- IT installation/integration
- Financing solutions for technology and IT infrastructure projects
- Healthcare technology
If you have any questions for our Technology attorneys, contact us here.
Please note that the above text does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Should you be in need of legal services regarding a particular matter, please reach out directly to one of our attorneys. Click here for our full website disclaimer.