Our Automotive Practice focuses on the sport of auto racing and ancillary businesses, collector cars and dealerships.
For over 25 years, we have represented numerous NASCAR and lower circuit drivers, teams, joint venture partners, consignment and retail dealers, auction companies, and individual collector car owners. Our experience includes matters such as negotiating agreements for drivers, teams, sponsorships, media production arrangements, consignments, and auctions, as well as tax planning for high-dollar car sales. Our automotive attorneys have been involved in auctions, multi-million dollar collector car sales, and generational transfers. We also have handled numerous disputes concerning collector car sales and purchases across state lines.
- Dealership Representation
- Dispute Resolution
- Consignment Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Auction Formation, Contract Negotiations and Regulatory Matters
- Collector Car Purchase and Sales
- Tax Planning
- Racing Contract Negotiations – Both Teams and Drivers
- Sponsorship Agreement Negotiations
- Media Agreement Negotiations
- Personal Representation of Drivers
- Parts Manufacturer Agreements
- Parts Manufacturers
- Collector Car Consignments, Sales and Purchases
- Media and Corporate Sponsorships
If you have any questions for our Automotive attorneys, contact us here.
Please note that the above text does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Should you be in need of legal services regarding a particular matter, please reach out directly to one of our attorneys. Click here for our full website disclaimer.