The Sports & Entertainment Industry Group provides services for professional and amateur sports teams and clubs, concert and entertainment venue developers, sports venue developers, colleges and universities and coaches.
We assist clients with employment and contract negotiations, negotiating sponsorship rights, venue acquisition, development and leasing, media contract negotiations, and dispute resolutions. Our cross-disciplinary team of attorneys is well suited to handle the varying needs of sports and entertainment industry clients.
- Property Acquisitions and Leasing
- Project Disposition
- Title Review
- Personal Representation of Coaches
- Team Representation
- Representation of Colleges and Universities
- Zoning / Land Use Matters
- Tax Incentives / FILOT
- Construction and Permanent Financing
- Transactions and Joint Ventures
- Dispute Resolution / Litigation
- Sponsorship Agreement Negotiations
- Media Agreement Negotiations
- Influencer agreements
- Professional Sports
- Amateur Sports
- Club Teams
- Golf Courses
- Concert Promoters and Venues
- Nightlife, Restaurant and Entertainment Venues
If you have any questions for our Sports & Entertainment attorneys, contact us here.
Please note that the above text does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Should you be in need of legal services regarding a particular matter, please reach out directly to one of our attorneys. Click here for our full website disclaimer.