Our clients count on us for our collaborative approach and our big-picture, well-crafted and creative strategies and solutions to help move their ventures forward.
We are a cohesive real estate advisory services team of lawyers with decades of individual industry experience in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions and projects. We help clients build their businesses, real estate portfolios, commercial developments, and communities across the Southeast and beyond. Our clients prefer the convenience we provide in assisting with transactions anywhere in the U.S., as well as abroad. We strive to cultivate and maintain close professional and personal relationships with our clients and serve as their go-to professionals – we are who they call first with questions, concerns, and difficulties. As collaborative advisors, we represent our clients at the negotiation table – and when necessary, in the courtroom – often against some of the largest, brand-name regional and national law firms.
We represent individuals, investors, developers, retailers, restaurants, manufacturers, distributors, health care and other service providers, lenders, landlords, and tenants, all in connection with:
- Real Estate Acquisition, Sales and Development
- Residential and Multi-Family Real Estate Development
- Condominium and Apartment Development
- Advice on Tax Issues
- Like-Kind Exchange Transactions
- Condemnation, Takings and Inverse Condemnation
- Negotiating Retail, Office, Warehouse, Ground and Other Commercial Leases
- Real Estate Acquisitions, Joint Ventures and Leasing Matters
- Real Estate Matters for Wholesalers, Manufacturers and Distributors
- Formation, Negotiation and Documentation of Real Estate Limited Liability Companies, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Foreclosure and Real Estate Related Litigation
- Environmental Compliance, Counseling and Litigation
- Rezoning, Use Permits and Variances
- Construction Lien Claims and Litigation
- Negotiation and Documentation of Real Estate Loans (Construction, Permanent and CMBS)
- Code Compliance
If you have any questions regarding Real Estate Advisory Services, contact us here.