Our environmental practice spans numerous legal disciplines to assist clients in managing risks associated with business and personal decisions with potential environmental concerns.
With significant experience in virtually all areas of environmental law, including regulatory, transactional, and litigation matters we are able to work closely with our clients and technical consultants to reach an informed decision to avoid, mitigate, resolve, and defend environmental issues. We work to understand business and personal interests of our clients and bring a balanced perspective and analyze issues to obtain business-oriented solutions and recommendations to allow clients to achieve their business goals without undue interference or delay. Our environmental practice assists clients in regulatory counseling, litigation, transactional support, and governmental interactions to find client-focused, creative solutions for managing regulatory risks and resolving disputes.
Our experience spans:
- Clean Air Act
- Clean Water Act
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act
- National Environmental Policy Act
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
- Represent parties designated as Potentially Responsible Parties (PRPs) on Superfund contamination sites
- Represent individuals and corporate entities in relation to citations for environmental regulation violations
- Represent citizen groups in contesting the permitting applications of utility providers
- Represent parties in relation to claims of contamination as trespass/nuisance claims