Our attorneys are focused on the needs of distributors with operations in and around the Charlotte region – one of the country’s largest distribution hubs and home to the nation’s sixth busiest airport, two inland intermodal terminals, and the Charlotte Region Intermodal Facility.
We advise our clients on all aspects of the distribution and supply relationships, including negotiation of distribution, supply, warehousing, freight, and consignment agreements. We also counsel our clients in connection with mergers and acquisitions, fleet management, corporate financing, warehouse leasing, and other real estate matters. On the employment side, we can assist with employee drug testing policies and OSHA complaints. Through our affiliation with Meritas, we also provide our clients with a full suite of services for import/export compliance (both U.S. and international) and navigating international trade regulations. Our attorneys also regularly act as local counsel for national and international distributors with operations in the Southeast.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate distribution, warehousing, and other commercial agreements and relationships
- Advise clients and owners with respect to mergers and acquisitions, recapitalization, and succession planning
- Assist clients with employee drug testing compliance and OSHA disputes
- Support client real estate needs, including full service representation in all aspects of purchasing, selling and leasing real estate and other land-use issues (e.g., zoning, entitlements, etc.)
- Support clients with corporate financing
- Act as local counsel for national and international organizations
- Warehouse owners/operators
- Supply Chain Management
- Import/Export and customers compliance
If you have any questions for our Distribution attorneys, contact us here.
Please note that the above text does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Should you be in need of legal services regarding a particular matter, please reach out directly to one of our attorneys. Click here for our full website disclaimer.