The attorneys in our Manufacturing Industry Group support privately-held, middle market light and medium manufacturers in the Carolinas.
We negotiate and prepare commercial and transactional agreements and advise on all aspects of relationships in the manufacturing space, including manufacture/supply agreements, distribution relationships, clickwrap terms, and financing and agreements.
We regularly assist manufacturing clients with environmental, employment, and other regulatory compliance. We give counsel in connection with customer, vendor, and employee disputes, including trade secret protection and warranty claims.
We assist with factory leasing, financing, upfit, and acquisition/sale.
Our affiliation with Meritas gives our firm a national and international reach, for example, enabling us to counsel clients on California’s Proposition 65 compliance and trade law compliance (including NAFTA and tariffs). Our attorneys have closed manufacturing deals in most of the fifty states, as well as Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the U.K., China, Hong Kong, and Japan.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate manufacturing, distribution, supply, Uniform Commercial Code, and other commercial agreements and relationships
- Advise clients in connection with corporate financing and collateral matters
- Provide clients with a full suite of litigation support services, including for employment, trade secret, payment, and warranty disputes
- Advise clients and owners with respect to mergers and acquisitions, recapitalization, and succession planning
- Provide support for environmental, OSHA, safety, and other regulatory compliance
- Support client real estate needs, including full service representation in all aspects of purchasing, selling and leasing real estate and other land-use issues (e.g., zoning, entitlements, etc.)
- Equipment manufacturing and service
- Automotive components
- Blow molding and injection molding
If you have any questions for our Manufacturing attorneys, contact us here.
Please note that the above text does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Should you be in need of legal services regarding a particular matter, please reach out directly to one of our attorneys. Click here for our full website disclaimer.