We are excited to announce that 18 Johnston Allison Hord attorneys have been recognized in Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite 2022 rankings. This is a significant increase from 13 attorneys recognized in last year’s rankings. Our attorneys were recognized across several practice areas including business, construction, employment, environmental, litigation, real estate, and tax & estate planning.
See below for a complete list of our recognized attorneys.
- Jon Coffin – Business
- Nick Kendall – Business
- Dave Rugani – Business
- Greg Ahlum – Construction
- Bob Burchette – Construction
- David Carson – Construction
- Parker Moore – Construction
- Gary Welch – Construction
- Marty White – Construction
- Pat Kelly – Employment
- Amy Rickers – Environmental
- Michael Hoefling – Litigation
- Kim Kirk – Litigation
- Susanne Todd – Real Estate
- Holly Norvell – Tax & Estate Planning
- Lucy Siler – Tax & Estate Planning
- David Lewis – Tax & Estate Planning
- Katie Burchette – Young Guns
Members of the North Carolina State Bar decided the Legal Elite rankings through peer voting. It is great to see our attorney’s hard work rewarded and we are honored to have such high recognition from our fellow North Carolina attorneys.
Click here to learn more about our recognized attorneys and their practices. You can also learn more about Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite 2022 by clicking here.
If you or your business are in need of legal council, complete our General Contact Form.