We often represent companies and individuals involved in a variety of mining and drilling operations including precious, alkali metals, construction aggregate and natural gas.
Our attorneys work side by side with solar and wind farm developers, operators, and investors. For these clients, we handle matters such as zoning, permitting, title, acquisition, development, construction, disposition, investing, leasing and financing, as well as environmental, litigation, and regulatory matters. With experience in representing some of the largest solar companies in the U.S. and mining companies with operations in multiple states and countries, our attorneys are ready to assist in the ever-changing energy industry.
- Property Acquisitions and Leasing
- Project Disposition
- Title Review
- Equity Investments
- Zoning / Use Permits and Variances
- Compliance Matters
- Tax Incentives / FILOT
- Environmental Matters and Compliance
- Construction and Permanent Financing
- Transactions and Joint Ventures
- Dispute Resolutions Involving Project Development
- Solar Farms
- Wind Farms
- Precious Metals Mining
- Alkali Metals Mining
- Natural Gas Drilling
- Construction Aggregate Materials
If you have any questions regarding Energy, contact us here.