Johnston Allison Hord is pleased to announce that 32 lawyers have been included in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” says CEO Phillip Greer.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Johnston Allison Hord would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2021 The Best Lawyers in America and Ones to Watch lists:
- S. Kyle Agee – Tax Law & Trusts and Estates
- Greg C. Ahlum – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- John R. Buben – Real Estate Law
- Robert L. Burchette – Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- B. David Carson – Construction Law *Also recognized as Lawyer of the Year in Construction Law
- Ray S. Farris – Trusts and Estates, Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Stephen P. Gennett – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Michael J. Hoefling – Commercial Litigation
- William C. Isenhour – Real Estate Law
- Patrick E. Kelly – Commercial Litigation, Employment Law – Management, Employment Law – Individuals
- Kenneth T. Lautenschlager – Commercial Litigation
- David T. Lewis – Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates *Also recognized as Lawyer of the Year in Trusts and Estates
- Robert G. Lindauer – Real Estate Law
- John A. Morrice – Health Care Law, Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Holly B. Norvell – Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Nonprofit / Charities Law, Trusts and Estates
- Jeanne A. Pearson – Real Estate Law
- Amy L. Rickers – Litigation – Environmental
- Brian J. Schoeck – Real Estate Law
- J. Darrell Shealy – Trusts and Estates
- N. Lucille Siler – Trusts and Estates
- Cameron Todd Ware – Real Estate Law
- Gary J. Welch – Construction Law
- Martin L. White – Commercial Litigation
Ones to Watch
- David V. Brennan – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law
- Kathleen D.B. Burchette – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Labor and Employment, Litigation – Real Estate, Litigation – Securities
- Heather G. Carson – Elder Law, Trusts and Estates
- Emma M. Chase – Commercial Litigation
- Mikail O. Clark – Corporate Law
- Kevin A. Marshall – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law
- James R.McLeod – Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Mary Fletcher K. Mullikin – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Sheldon M. Stokes – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Please note that the above JAH article does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Should you be in need of legal services regarding a particular matter, please reach out directly to one of our attorneys. Click here for our full website disclaimer.