Information that We Collect from the Visitors to Our Website
In general, we collect two types of information when you visit our website. First, we automatically collect certain technical information such as IP addresses and information obtained through cookies. Please see the section labelled “Technical Information” below for further information. Second, we collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you submit information through the “Contact Us” function on our website. This may include personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number, email address.
How We Use your Information
We may use the information that you provide and that we collect through our website to do any of the following:
- To present our website and its content to you
- To contact you if you have used the “Contact Us” function of this website
- To respond to requests for information or to provide you with information about services that you request
- To respond to lawful requests for information through court orders, subpoenas, and other legal processes
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you have provided information to us
- To protect the security of our website
- For any other purpose with your consent
We will not share or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information
In general, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties; however, we may disclose such information as follows:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our website and business operations
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Firm, our clients, attorneys, or staff
Removal of Your Information
You are under no obligation to provide us with any of your personal information when visiting our website. You are solely responsible for determining what personal information, if any, you include when you use the “Contact Us” function of our website. You can withdraw your consent at any time to our possession or processing of any personal information that you have provided to us through the “Contact Us” function of our website. Please note that there may be a delay in deleting your personal information after you submit your request.
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We also use regular malware scanning. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention or failure of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our website.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our website
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. Upon request, we will provide you with a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties. To make such a request, please reach out to us through the “Contact Us” function of our website. Please note that we currently do not disclose any of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Notice to Minors
Our website is not directed at and is not intended to be visited by minors (i.e., persons under the age of 18). If you are a minor, do not visit this website or any of the Firm’s social media platforms. If you are a minor, do not provide any personal information through our website and do not use the “Contact Us” function for any reason.
Notice to Residents of the European Union
When you access our website and submit personal information to us through the “Contact Us” function, you are transferring your personal information from the European Union to the United States. Please be advised that the European Union has determined that the laws of the United States do not provide adequate protection for your personal information. For purposes of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, the Firm is the data controller of any personal information you provide us through our website. Our Firm is located in the United States and we have no data protection officer in the European Union. Your information will be stored on servers located in the United States. We do not intend to transfer any personal information you provide us through our website to any other country (except back to you). If you have any questions regarding how our Firm handles your personal information in connection with GDPR, please contact us via the “Contact Us” function of our website.
No Attorney-Client Relationship