Johnston Allison Hord recently saw nine attorneys highlighted in the 2023 Best Lawyers: Family Law Issue® in the area of trusts and estates. This year’s publication includes thought leadership and highlights the top legal professionals working in practice areas related to family law, trusts and estates, family law arbitration, and family law mediation.
See below for a complete list of JAH attorneys highlighted in this year’s issue:
- S. Kyle Agee – Trusts and Estates
- David T. Lewis – Trusts and Estates
- Holly B. Norvell – Trusts and Estates
- J. Darrell Shealy – Trusts and Estates
- N. Lucille Siler – Trusts and Estates
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch®
- Parker J. Blazevich – Trusts and Estates
- Micah J. Long – Trusts and Estates
- Lauren S. Martin – Trusts and Estates
- Stacy M. Reid Monroe – Trusts and Estates
Inclusion in the annual Family Law Issue 2023 is based on the Best Lawyers® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® rankings released in August 2022. These rankings are based on peer review by legal professionals currently recognized as Best Lawyers®. Click here to learn more about the Family Law Issue.
Please note that the above JAH article does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Should you be in need of legal services regarding a particular matter, please reach out directly to one of our attorneys. Click here for our full website disclaimer.