The attorneys in our Technology Industry Group are focused on supporting the fast-paced and evolving technology industry in the Carolinas.
We provide a broad array of services to our technology clients, including review of commercial transactions, M&A advisory, and dispute resolution. Our technology attorneys advise clients in a wide range of businesses, from software developers and SaaS providers to healthcare providers and IT consultants.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate technology agreements, licenses, and commercial relationships
- Advise clients in the technology industry in connection with M&A transactions
- Assist clients with dispute resolution – misappropriation of trade secrets/confidential information, solicitation of employees, license violations
- Work with clients in understanding issues and relationships throughout their value chain – OEM/developer, resellers, service providers, end users
- Support startup clients with business formation and capital raising
- Help clients in migrating to the cloud and protecting their data
- Assist clients in navigating the intersection between healthcare and technology (HIPAA, ePHI, and HITECH)
- Software developers
- IT consulting
- Technology resale (VAR)
- SaaS, ITaaS, and IaaS
- Cloud services
- IT installation/integration
- Financing solutions for technology and IT infrastructure projects
- Healthcare technology
If you have any questions regarding Technology, contact us here.