As the coronavirus outbreak continues to evolve, JAH is here to help clients navigate the impacts and potential impacts to their operations.
Johnston Allison Hord is paying close attention to ongoing developments to assist our clients during this challenging time. Take a look at the resource page we’ve created below that highlights some important changes in recent legislation. Note that regulatory guidance is being issued on an almost-daily basis and may change or be clarified. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- January 28, 2021 | COVID-19 Vaccines and the Workplace: To Mandate or Not to Mandate?
- October 13, 2020 | COVID-19 Continues to Challenge Employers
- May 26, 2020 | Johnston Allison Hord COVID-19 Office Update
- May 21, 2020 | Construction Industry Updates Amid COVID-19
- April 24, 2020 | Public Hearings in a COVID-19 World
- April 23, 2020 | Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) – Legislative Update
- April 21,2020 | COVID-19 : Trusts and Estates Practice Update
- March 31, 2020 | Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) Summary
- March 26, 2020 | COVID-19 Challenges – Key Developments
- March 19, 2020 | Families First Coronavirus Response Act Summary
- March 17, 2020 | Johnston Allison Hord’s Response to COVID-19
- March 5, 2020 | Coronavirus: How Will it Affect Your Workplace?