Johnston Allison Hord will occasionally have lateral opportunities for experienced candidates.
We look for proven skills that are well matched to our clients’ needs. Please see below for current opportunities.
Real Estate Associate
Johnston Allison Hord is seeking an associate to join our Real Estate Practice Group in Charlotte, NC. Our Real Estate Practice Group represents clients in building their businesses, real estate portfolios, commercial developments, and communities. One to four years of experience is preferred but not required. South Carolina licensure is a plus.
- Represent clients in real estate acquisition, sales, and development
- Advise clients on 1031 Exchange, Opportunity Zone, and other tax issues
- Negotiate commercial loan terms and documents
- Advise clients on condemnation, rezoning, and land use
- Represent clients with regard to leases, subleases, easements, declarations, condominiums, and other title matters
- 1-4 years of commercial real estate experience preferred
- Must be licensed to practice law in North Carolina
Licensure to practice law in South Carolina is a plus.
JAH offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and copy of transcripts to email@example.com.
Johnston Allison Hord is seeking an associate with 1-3 years of experience to join our Corporate Practice Group. Experience in some or all of the following areas would be favorably considered:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Privately-held businesses
- Contract review and analysis
- Capital raising
- Loan document review
- Executive compensation and employee benefits
Qualified candidates must have at least 1-3 years of prior law firm experience. Please send a cover letter, resume, and copy of transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The firm is always interested in receiving résumés from qualified attorneys who are interested in working for our law firm. Please send all inquiries to Kenny Lautenschlager, Hiring Partner at our firm.
We appreciate your interest in Johnston Allison Hord, an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes via the form below.