Johnston, Allison & Hord offers comprehensive services in all facets of commercial real estate transactions. We represent investors, developers and lenders in secured and unsecured financing transactions, including construction, permanent and other secured loans. Additionally, we prepare and negotiate acquisition documents, loan documents and commercial lease agreements. We offer expert legal and practical advice regarding all phases of commercial transactions.
In addition, the Commercial Real Estate Group advises on tax issues related to real estate acquisition, sale and development, including simultaneous and deferred like-kind exchange transactions. We have years of experience in dealing with environmental issues including federal, state and local regulatory compliance, counseling and litigation.
Areas of Concentration
- Real Estate Acquisition, Sale and Development
- Condominium Development
- Residential Real Estate Development
- Advice on Tax Issues
- Simultaneous and Deferred Like-Kind Exchange Transactions
- Condemnation, Takings and Inverse Condemnation
- Negotiating Retail, Office, Warehouse, Ground and Other Commercial Leases
- Formation of Real Estate Limited Liability Companies, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
- Foreclosure and Real Estate Related Litigation
- Environmental Compliance, Counseling and Litigation
- Zoning and Land Use Regulations
- Construction Lien Claims and Litigation
- Negotiation and Preparation of Real Estate Loan Documentation